B.Sc. Information Technology (IT) is an amalgamation of core and professional knowledge and skills courses in the area of Information Technology.
- Problem Solving using C
- Java Programming
- Data Structures
- PC & Mobile Hardware Trouble Shooting
- Numerical Methods
- Web Technology
- Database and SQL/PLSQL
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Windows Programming
- Computer Graphics and Animation
- Entrepreneurship for IT
- Android App Development
- Software Engineering
- Information and Cyber Security
B.Sc. Information Technology provides an area specific specialization for the students. The domains are listed below.
- Data Analytics
- Computer Networks & Security
- Cloud Infrastructures
For the students of B.Sc. Information Technology, to improve their programming skills and enhance their software development skills a computer lab with 60 machines of High Configuration is available. The computer Lab is fully air-conditioned. Also the students shall utilize the following laboratory for the skill enhancement.
- C & C++ Lab
- Web Technology Lab
- Java Lab
- Open Source Lab
- Application & System Software Lab
- Industry persons are invited to the Guest Lecture Programs.
- Industrial Visits to IT companies.
- Internship to the IT Companies at the end of each semester.
- Placement Assessment Tests.
- Seminars / Workshops