The word cultural has been derived from the word ‘culture’ which means relating to the ideas, customs, arts and social behavior of a society. Culture is a word for people’s ‘way of life’, meaning the way groups do things. Cultures are what make countries unique. India is known for its varied culture, tradition, art, language, religion, etc.
- Encourage the budding talents of the college and develop their creative skills.
- Provide the right platform to showcase their talents in various fields like dancing, acting, singing, mime, mimicry etc.
- Organize various competitions, college day functions, internal celebrations and cultural programmes in the college.
- Make the student confident and competitive in the global environment.
- Prepare the students for future life in terms of skills, behaviour, knowledge, learning and respect for others.
- Variety entertainment
Club Coordinator contact details
Mrs. R. Kiruthika AP/Computer Science – 96294 53198 – [email protected]
Mrs. B.Geethpriya AP/Commerce – 98098 60697 – [email protected]